Friday, March 18, 2011

White Windmills - Original SNES music

Emotions are sweeping across you as you begin the long walk towards the town of white windmills.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking of white windmills when I listen to this.

One (maybe?) unexpected influence while I was writing this was the Rocky Horror Picture Show. My band The Zou performs a live Rocky Horror show as an area Halloween tradition. I had to be stripped to my underwear (which were spray-painted gold) during this performance and play the last half of the set mostly naked. You can read a review of this performance here.

Click here to see a picture of my in golden underwear, a paper hat and the coolest sunglasses you've ever seen.

Compare White Windmills to Rocky Horror - Floor Show at 1:36 and 7:36  (link: here), except we usually really milk that last one and blow it way out of proportion, which is where I go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment